Wednesday, January 10, 2007

BRIEF: Preg Stefani Keeps Tourbus Rollin'

While countless rock and pop stars have woken up the morning after a show woozy and sick, it is usually due to a wild night of partying. In the case of pop-diva Gwen Stefani, her sickness in the morning was actual morning sickness as she discovered she was pregnant in the midst of a big tour. She decided to carry on undeterred and soon discovered the limits of jumping and gyrating with a (secret) bun in the oven.

"I would be seriously crying before I went onstage," she recalls. "I didn't know how I was going to get through the tour, putting on nine costume changes on a stage in front of 12,000 people every night. And I didn't want people to know (I was pregnant). I didn't want to become the Gwen Freak Circus Show -- 'Watch it grow onstage.'"



Full article here.

No comments: